Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the attention of David Stadler.
Contact: David Stadler
Clinical Therapist - Kansas
The primary responsibilities of this position include providing counseling to clients participating within Mattie Rhodes Center’s Kansas City, Kansas initiative. In addition, this position will be completing appropriate agency documentation and maintaining a required number of direct service hours. This position is also responsible for program development/evaluation and contributing to the implementation of the agency’s overall strategic initiatives. This position is an exempt position and flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Master Social Work or Counseling degree or LCSW or LCP eligibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of Latino culture and cross-cultural competence
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and English preferred, but not required
- Ability to communicate with clinical supervisor, counselors and other professionals
- Ability to observe professional boundaries both with clients and other professionals
- Two years counseling experience
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with experience. EOE
Deadline: Until Filled