Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to the attention of David Stadler.
Contact: David Stadler
Job Title: Bilingual Clinical Supervisor
The primary responsibilities of the Clinical Supervisor include the overall supervision of interns and program staff. The clinical supervisor assures that interns and program staff; maintain effective working relationships with participants, families, co-workers and collaborators at all times; provides clinical leadership and consultation to all clinical staff; facilitates and assures participation in program staff meetings and clinical consultations; advances the concept of cultural competence to all clinical team members; assists in formulating clinical policies and procedures; responsible for program staff and interns schedules, including assignment to assure participant supervision and staff accountability at all times. This position will also ensure the implementation of strategic initiatives so that the organizational, budgetary and community relations objectives are achieved.
- Master’s degree Clinical Social Work. 5 years post-Master’s experience, to include 3 years of clinical supervision preferred
- Valid Missouri license as a clinical social worker (LCSW) with a dual Missouri and Kansas license preferred.Must be able to problem solve and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ability to communicate in Spanish and English as well as have an in-depth understanding of the Latino culture and cross-cultural competence
- Commitment to cultural competency and trauma informed care in provision of services and organizational development
- Computer Literate within MS Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Salary and Benefits:
Commensurate with experience. EOE